18-wheeler trucks injure more than 100,000 Americans every year and about 1/3 of the injuries could be considered catastrophic. With more trucks on the road than ever before and drivers starting with less experience, working more and distracting themselves while driving, it is no wonder that any collision that they cause is serious for the people they hit.
ER Bills, X-Rays, Pain Medicine, Surgery, and Therapy can all add up to huge medical bills and you can’t be certain that the Truck’s insurance company is really going to cover it. If you or a loved one has been in an accident with a semi truck, you may need serious medical attention after the accident and we will help.
Your Texas Truck Injury Law Firm will investigate your case promptly and thoroughly to assess liability and make sure there is no doubt about the fault. We will hire experience crash investigators to obtain photos, find witnesses, get the “black box”, the trucker’s sleep log, and safety records and protect that evidence.
Texas Truck Injury Law Firm
What can my Texas Truck Injury Law Firm do for me?
Our experienced and dedicated attorneys and professional case managers have helped our clients:
- Find doctors and medical professionals close to home or work.
- Make arrangements with Doctors and Hospitals to not bill you for your treatments up front so you can get the help you need to recover.
- Recover lost wages or sick days.
- Recover property damage to your vehicle.
- Keep insurance companies from under paying your bills and leaving you with the debt.
- Get the most money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.
- Holding those who hurt you responsible.